|Official Name||Caliphate of Arabia|
|Base of Operations||Baghdad|
|First Appearance||Inside Straight|
The Caliphate of Arabia is a multinational union of Middle Eastern states formed with a purpose to control the Middle East under fundamentalist Islamic rule.
History[edit | edit source]
Members[edit | edit source]
Leaders[edit | edit source]
- Nur al-Allah - Caliph until 2007
- Abdul-Alim - Caliph briefly in 2007
- Prince Siraj of Jordan - Jordanian ruler
- Kamal Farag Aziz - President of Egypt who brought Egypt into the Caliphate
- Omar Hasan Ahmad al-Bashir - Sudanese president
Member States[edit | edit source]
- Saudi Arabia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.